Welcome to OCA
The Offshore Contractors' Association is the lead representative body for offshore contractor companies. Based in Aberdeen, Scotland, the organisation looks after the interests of companies involved in a range of activities, including mechanical, electrical and allied services, construction, modifications and maintenance work, design and project engineering, fabrication and decommissioning.
Combined, these organisations have a turnover in excess of £3 billion; a workforce of more than 20,000 employees and a presence on virtually every installation on the UK Continental Shelf.
By working closely alongside industry bodies and by maintaining mutually beneficial links with government, the organisation continues to ensure the voice of its membership is heard.
To be the authoritative voice of our membership, engaging with interest groups within the industry, or externally, influencing actions or decisions that impinge upon the operational or commercial concerns of our membership
- Represent the UK’s oil and gas contracting industry.
- Build and use influence.
- Promote sustainable business for members.
- Collectively tackle the challenges facing members in a mature UKCS.
- Committed to World Class Safety Performance.
There are no events.
- Aiken Group Ltd
- Altrad NSG Ltd
- Bluewater Services International Private Ltd
- Bureau Veritas
- Denholm MacNamee Ltd
- Global Project (Services) Ltd
- Global Resource Management Ltd
- IRISNDT Ltd Heat Treatment Services
- Mattioli Woods plc
- McDonald Scaffolding (Services) Ltd
- Mercer Ltd
- Metco Services Ltd
- Motherwell Bridge Ltd
- Navitas International Solutions Ltd
- Norisol Norge AS
- Oleochem Project Management Ltd
- SGS United Kingdom Ltd
- SKN Electrical Services Ltd
- Scotgrip (UK) Ltd
- Scottish Enterprise
- Sureclean Ltd
- Teekay Petrojarl Production AS
- Whittaker Engineering (Stonehaven) Ltd